Monday, August 12, 2024

We're Moving "What Lives in my Yard?"

 WE'RE MOVING! No. I'm not changing where I live, and starting on a different yard, but I am moving this quest to find every animal species that lives in my yard to a video format on YouTube. Every week-end I'll be publishing a new full episode of "What Lives in my Yard?" In between those weekly episodes I'll put out some short videos about the upcoming episode or some other interesting tidbits. Obviously, I'll be focusing more on video of each creature I find in my yard. I'll be putting things under the digital video microscope to get a closer look, and revealing details we couldn't see before like the fangs and beating heart of a spider in Episode 2

I'll be much more interactive on the new channel, reading every single comment and responding to as many as I can. Be sure to let me know what you think of the videos and feel free to ask any questions either on the video comment section, or on the channel's community page. Once I get more accustomed to video publishing, I hope to have some live feeds from time to time, whether it's just me answering questions, or a live camera out in the yard. 

I am really looking forward to adding many new animals to the Master List of What Lives in my Yard which will be updated at the end of each episode. 

Come join me on the new YouTube channel for more of the great content you've found here in a new format! 









No comments:

Post a Comment